Wednesday, February 24

what once was lost, has now been found.

lately i've been really into poetry...
i ran across, one...these lines were pretty noteworthy to me.

Wife...Woman...Friend [pt. 1]
"......I should have never put my heart in my minds position.
But I couldn't shake him, he was like a bad habit-
And all of this for a n*gga that was just average.
Doing average n*gga shit-
Like talking out the side of his neck and thinking with his dick.
But I must admit, he was the one I wanted to commit,

So either I wasn't living up to my potential,
Or I was just an average chick.
But I choose to believe I was a woman
-
Caught up in a feeling both physical and emotional,
Who was way too willing to give her all to a man.
And though it may sound stupid, guess what?

I'd do it all again-
Just next time for my husband,

And not that n*gga I call my friend.

and as for [part 2], my personal favorite:

No comments:

 

hit tracking
platinum setting