Pursuit Of Happiness
VERSE1:
Crush a bit, little bit, roll it up, take a hit
Feelin’ lit feelin’ light, 2 am summer night.
I don't care, hand on the wheel, drivin drunk, I'm doin’ my thing
Rollin the Midwest side and out livin’ my life getting’ out dreams
People told me slow my road I'm screaming out fuck that
Imma do just what I want lookin’ ahead no turnin’ back
if I fall if I die know I lived it to the fullest
if I fall if I die know I lived and missed some bullets.
CHORUS:
I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know everything that shine ain't always gonna be gold
I'll be fine once I get it, I'll be good.
VERSE 2:
Tell me what you know about dreamin’ dreamin’
you don't really know about nothin’ nothin’
tell me what you know about them night terrors every night
5 am, cold sweats wakin’ up to the skies
tell me what you know about dreams, dreams
tell me what you know about night terrors, nothin’
you don't really care about the trials of tomorrow
rather lay awake in a bed full of sorrow
CHORUS:
I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know everything that shines ain't always gonna be gold
I'll be fine once I get it, I'll be good
...that's my feel good song :)
alsooooooooo...
Up, Up and Away
VERSE1:
Now when the sun come up
ill be there to say what up
in the morning brush my teeth
find that clip i been lookin
for since last night
i feel so caught up in a bud
i flow some round in my bedroom turn around see myself in the mirror
I guess I'm cool and
no sappy thoughts in my head I'm feeling like I'm peter pan minus the tights in the first happy to see how far I've come to the same place think again my dream and imaginations perfectly at peace so I move along a bit higher
CHORUS:
I'll be up up and away
up up and away
cuz they gon' judge me anyway so whatever
I'll be up up and away
up up and away
cuz in the end they'll judge me any so whatever
VERSE2:
I learn, I see the dreams are made so I'm cooler now
I could take care of my mom
and my little niece serious so
sing along lil' mama you aint gotta worry bout no drama no ill provide for friends and fam and fans cleveland city grinding man stay at flow the kids hope
i never let a motherfucka break me dogg who gives a fuck if a nigga don't like your steeds tell em to buzz off your n-u-tz we don't care what people say dude u can take your clothes and ? day
I aint gotta wait for no one
If i wanna fly i could fly for freedom. Hey!
CHORUS:
I'll be up up and away
up up and away
cuz they gon' judge me anyway so whatever
I'll be up up and away
up up and away
cuz in the end they'll judge me any so whatever
Wake up wake up wake wake up
Wake up wake up wake wake up
...my 'some times you gotta say FTW and be happy' song :)
i could do this for almost every song, but i won't...so just go listen to the album for yourself.
i highly recommend the purchase (and/or download)

No comments:
Post a Comment