Sunday, February 22

♫ muuuuusic ♫


"there's only two types of people in the world: the ones that entertain, and the ones that observe"

- Britney Spears


*they're links :) *
Can't Blame You - Ginuwine
Walking On The Moon - The Dream ft. Kanye
Flight School
- Kanye ft. T-Pain
Untouched - The Veronicas
Love Music - Chris Brown
My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson
I'll Be In The Sky - B.O.B.
Man On The Moon - Kid Cudi
Bottoms Up - Keke Palmer -- yes, Akeelah from Akeelah and the Bee.
I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
Watch Em - Black Milk
Chopped 'n' Skrewed - T-pain ft. Ludacris
Circus - Britney Spears
Live Your Life - T.I. ft. Rihanna -- Yes, i'm STILL on this song.

(my apologies the videos are wack...it's the principle that counts.)


luego.

2 comments:

thisismycool said...

workin' hard i see..

--rya said...

oh lil mak ... your the best...

 

hit tracking
platinum setting